Thurs 11th Oct- 15.00-17.00
This online training session will provide attendees with a clear and firm understanding of disability and the organisational benefits of becoming a more inclusive business.
Founder and Managing Director of Bascule Disability Training, Chris Jay, (a wheelchair user for over 20 years) will talk you through:
- The business and social case for cultural change around disability
- Different communication techniques
- Current legislation and models of disability (how society looks and understands disability)
- Appropriate language and etiquette
- How to create inclusive working environments
As with our in person training, the session is fully interactive with the chance to ask questions of Chris throughout and there are several breakout exercises. Prepare for an honest but humorous look at disability….
If you have any access requirements for this meeting or reasonable adjustment that you would like made for you, then please let us know so that we can ensure you get the most out of the training.
If you are a company who would like to book training specifically for a group of your staff then please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org where a special session can be arranged.